Preparation Time: 30 minutes
4 slices red onion
4 whole portabella mushroom caps, veins removed
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 4 large squares
2 tablespoon olive oil
24 ounces turkey burger, 85/15 blend
4 whole sun-dried tomato wraps
4 cups baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
4 ounces Parmesan buttermilk dressing
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. Brush or toss vegetables lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables until soft and slightly browned. Set aside.
2. Mix ground turkey with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Form into four uniform patties.
3. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill burgers until cooked through (about 6-7 minutes per side).
4. Place one wrap in a broad flat bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and then tuck wrap nicely into the bowl.
5. Place spinach on the wrap and drizzle with Parmesan buttermilk dressing. Top with burger patties and then grilled vegetables. Repeat with the other 3 wraps.