Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time: 0:30
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon thyme
4 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup onion finely chopped
1/4 cup cooked bacon, rough chopped
1 tablespoon garlic clove, chopped
4 ounces button mushrooms sliced thin
1 pounds shrimp, 31-40 count, peeled and deveined
1 cup bread, cubed
1/2 cup chicken stock or canned chicken broth
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
salt and pepper to taste
4 6 ounces salmon fillets
1. Melt butter over medium heat in saute pan. Add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent. Add mushrooms, thyme, and bacon and continue cooking until mushrooms are very soft, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp all turned orange. Add bread and stir aggressively. Cook for 3 minutes. Add stock and stir aggressively again. Stir in feta cheese and remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. Brush salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Take a sharp boning knife and cut a slit in each fillet. Overfill each fillet with stuffing and place in on a foil lined and oiled baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until your temperature of choice.