Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Ready after: 30 minutes
Source: Soup and Co.
- 2 cups Really Good Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Bolognese Sauce
- 1 medium zucchini squash,diced
- 1 medium summer squash, diced
- 1 Tsp. chili flakes or to taste
- 2 cups dried cheese tortelloni (if using fresh reduce cooking time)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Bring broth to a boil r in a soup pot.
- Add the pasta to the pot and boil according to the packages instructions.
- Two minutes before pasta is done, .add pepper flakes, zucchini, and summer squash to pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the Bolognese sauce. Cook on simmer for five minutes.
- Stir in half of the parmesan cheese and stir to incorporate until cheese has melted into soup.
- Use rest of cheese for garnish.