Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Ready after: 30 minutes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups dried cheese tortelloni (if using fresh reduce cooking time)
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes or to taste
- 1 medium zucchini squash ,diced
- 1 medium summer squash, diced
- 2 cups Bolognese sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Bring broth to a boil in a soup pot.
- Add the pasta to the pot and boil according to the packages instructions.
- Two minutes before pasta is done, add pepper flakes, zucchini and summer squash to pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the Bolognese sauce. Cook on simmer for five minutes.
- Stir in half of the Parmesan cheese and stir to incorporate until cheese has melted into soup.
- Use rest of cheese for garnish.