Preparation Time: 20 minutes
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup onions, finely chopped
1 tablespoon garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 cups tomatoes, diced
3 sprigs fresh thyme
1 cup white wine
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 pounds little neck clams, scrubbed of dirt
1 pounds mussels, debearded
1 pounds Walleye fillets, cut into 6 pieces
1 pounds shrimp, 21-25 count, peeled and deveined
salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning
toast points for dipping
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil over medium high heat in a large pot. Add onions, garlic, and thyme sprigs. Saute until onions are soft and translucent but not browned. Season lightly with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
2. Add tomatoes and 2 more Tbsp. olive oil. Season lightly with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add white wine and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add cream and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add clams and cover pot. Cook until all the clams have opened up. Add the fish, shrimp, and mussels. Cook until all the mussels have opened up, about 5 minutes.
5. Serve in a bowl with broth from pan over the seafood and toast point for dipping.