Preparation Time: 20 minutes
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup onions, chopped
2 tablespoons garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
2 pounds pork loin, cut into 1 inch cubes
1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon salt
1 cup sweet onions, finely chopped
4 cups baby arugula
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Place pork in bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Marinade for at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place wooden skewers in water and soak for 30 minutes. Drain pork marinade thoroughly. Season pork with 1 tablespoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Put pork cubes onto skewers, packing them firmly.
3. Preheat your grill to a high heat.
4. Grill skewers 3-4 minutes per side until nicely browned, Turn them only once if possible.
5. Toss salad ingredients together.
6. Plate salad with skewers on top. Serve with diced sweet onions.