Servings : 4 Preparation Time: 0:05 Baking Time 4:00
6 whole roma tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Place tomatoes on a sheet pan with cut side up. Place in oven and roast
for 4 hours.
3. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle tomatoes with salt, pepper, and sugar.
Let cool to room temperature. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Can be stored in fridge.
5. Right before serving heat a grill pan to medium high heat. Place
tomatoes in pan for 1 minutes or until nice grill marks are evident.
6. Turn over and cook for 30 more seconds.
7. Great on bruschetta, pizza, or compliments any protein.