Servings:4 Preparation Time: 0:45 minutes
19 ounces bread flour
13 ounces pastry flour
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp. salt
3 Tbsp. yeast
2 1/2 cups warm water (not above 110 degrees)
3/4 cup bottled pasta sauce of your choice
2 cups shredded mozzarella or muenster cheese
1/4 lbs. Genoa Salami, Sliced very thin
8 strips Applewood Bacon, cooked half way through in an oven
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
olive oil for brushing
sea salt for sprinkling
1. In a large mixing bowl mix water and yeast and let sit for 3 minutes. Add
oil to bowl.
2. Pour bread flour, pastry flour, and salt into bowl and process with a
dough hook for 10 minutes on second speed (or you can knead by hand for 12
3. Form into a ball and brush with olive oil. Place back in bowl and cover
bowl with plastic wrap.
4. Let dough rise in the warmest part of you kitchen for 1 hour.
5. Knock down dough and divide into 3 portions. Unused portions can be
frozen. Each portion makes one pizza.
6. Spray a 9 or 10 inch cake pan aggressively with non stick spray. Take
one portion of dough and press it into cake pan until it rest comfortably
from edge to edge. Let rise for 20 minutes.
7. Brush dough with pasta sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese. Than layer
the salami and top that with the bacon, Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top
of that. Brush edge of dough with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with sea
8. Place in 425 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until crust is
crusty and browned (you can lift with a fork and check the bottom).
9. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.