Preparation Time: 30 minutes
2 whole pork tenderloins, trimmed of silver skin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
1 whole sage leaf, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Cilantro Lime Sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely diced
1 whole lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 whole lime zest, grated fine
pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper
1. Season tenderloins with salt and pepper.
2. Brush on Dijon mustard all over tenderloins.
3. Mix fresh herbs together on a plate and role tenderloins in the herbs so they are evenly distributed.
4. Heat a large non-stick pan over high heat with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. This can be done in batches if your pan only fits one tenderloin. Place tenderloin in the pan and sear the meat until it’s nicely browned on one side. Turn the meat over and place pan in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for at least 5 minutes on a cutting board. Slice tenderloin across the grain on a bias. If tenderloins are really small reduce time in oven by a few minutes.
5. Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly incorporated. Serve sauce over tenderloin slices.