Serving Sizes: 6 Preparation Time: 20 minutes
2 pounds Mahi Mahi fillets, cut into serving size pieces
1/4 cups Dijon mustard
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
1 tablespoon garlic clove, finely chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place baking pan in oven as well to preheat pan.
2. Place trout serving on large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil. Season each piece with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, rosemary, garlic, 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Brush each fillet generously and evenly with mustard. Loosely sprinkle a thorough layer of bread crumb mixture over fish.
5. Pick up foil with fish in it and carefully place it on baking pan in oven. Flatten out foil; you want to bake the fish not steam it inside the foil.
6. In a mini food processor with a blade start processing the egg with the lemon juice. Add oil in a very slow stream. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake fish for 12 minutes per inch of thickness watching to make sure bread crumbs don’t burn.