Serving Sizes: 12 Preparation Time: 0:25 Baking Time:30 minutes
1 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. salt
5 ounces bread flour
1/2 lbs. eggs
1. In a medium size pan combine water, oil and salt on medium heat. Bring
to a boil..
2. Immediately add all the flour and start stirring with a wooden spoon.
Continue to stir until the batter starts to pull away for the side of the
pan as you stir (about 5-7 minutes.
3. Place the batter in a mixer with a paddle and let mix on low speed for a
few minutes to let it cool off. That way the eggs won’t immediately cook
when you add them,.
4. Add the eggs one a t a time while mixing on medium speed. After every
other egg, stop the mixing and scrape down the bowl.
5. Use the batter right away, it does not store well.
6. Place batter in a pastry bag with a round tip 1/4-1/2 inch in diameter.
7. Press out either golf ball size rounds for cream puffs or short cigar
shapes for eclairs onto a sil pat mat or parchment paper.
8. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 25-35 minutes until dry and crisp and a
little browned. Don’t pull them out to early or they will drop.
9. Let completely cool and fill. They can be freezer wrapped and frozen for
over a month. They defrost quickly. Even if you are going to use them the
next day, it is best to freeze them..