Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Serving Size: 5
2 pounds pork tenderloin or boneless country-style
spare rib meat, cubed
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 whole egg
2 whole anchovy fillets (or 2 teaspoons paste)
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, peeled
1/2 lemon, juice from
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1 large romaine lettuce heart, individual leaves separated and trimmed
1. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to grilling. Preheat grill on medium high heat.
2. Take pork and place it in a large bowl with olive oil. Sprinkle on salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Mix seasoning into pork thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Place egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and anchovies into a small food processor with a blade. Start processing and slowly drizzle in olive oil. Remove lid and add cheese and lemon juice to processor. Process again until smooth. Season to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper and set aside.
4. Remove skewers from water bath and stack them with cubed pork meat. Place on grill and cook until nicely browned and cooked through. Remove and let rest for 3-5 minutes.
5. Place each skewer on a romaine leaf and drizzle with Caesar dressing.